Adapting to Digital Sales
Many businesses struggle to adapt to the world of digital sales.
As your buyers have moved online, so has the business development process. Failing to implement a digital strategy can cause you to lose out on opportunities and stagnant your sales and marketing results.
You may recognize some of the signs:
- Low quality and/or quantity of new leads.
- Poor visibility in online search and social media.
- Unable to convert and close business in your pipeline.
- Not positioned as an industry thought leader and authority.
- Misalignment of sales and marketing objectives.
But it doesn’t have to be this way! You can implement a digital selling strategy to produce sustained sales growth.
How can I help you?
Courses and Workshops
Let’s empower your sales and marketing teams with the tools, insights, and strategies you need to succeed. I offer courses and workshops to train your team with the core components of a robust digital sales and marketing strategy.
I can serve as an advisor as your team implements a digital sales strategy. This can be after a strategic planning project, or independently to supplement your team’s skills.
- Project and Program Management
- Monthly Advising
- Coaching Sessions with Team Leaders
- Weekly Social Selling Challenges
- Group Discussion Board
- Content Idea Feedback
Digital Sales Framework
I utilize a Digital Sales Framework to help my clients improve their digital sales strategy. We can improve your online visibility, capture more leads, and close more deals by applying this framework.
Improve your visibility in digital channels (search, social, email, etc.) by providing educational and entertaining content to your audience.
Capture leads from an online audience by providing clear calls to action that offer something of value, in return for identifiable contact info.
Deploy consultative selling solutions to win more deals. Leverage the trust you’ve built through educating, and act as the trusted guide.
Ready to start improving your sales results? Here’s the next steps to get started.
- Schedule a consult call
- Discuss your current digital strategy
- Propose next steps for improvement